We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and represents the industry’s best practice.
Personal information collected
CAMILLA Australia Pty Ltd does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
Collection of Personal Information
When you create a CAMILLA eBoutique account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from the CAMILLA Online Store
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
When you register as a user on the CAMILLA website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time.
Please note: If shipping details are changed in the checkout process, previous details will be deleted.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on the CAMILLA website.
Security of Your Personal Information
CAMILLA Australia Pty Ltd ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
VAMFF 2014 CAMPAIGN
We proud to announce the following winners of the $1,500 CAMILLA wardrobes. For full terms and conditions please refer to the below.
1.) Brooke Evans
2.) Rebekah Norman
3.) Toni Hagan
Terms and Conditions
- 1.Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions prevail.
- 2.The Promoter is Camilla Australia Pty Limited 158-162 Crown Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010 ABN 67135300382, phone 02 8353 1824
- 3.Entry is open to all Australian Residents and is limited to one entry per person.
- 4.Directors and employees of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- 5.The promotion commences on 17/3/14 and closes 5:00PM AEST on 7/4/14.
- 6.To enter the draw, customers must go online at https://www.facebook.com/Camilla and enter first name, surname, email and postal code.
- 7.Prizes; 3 x $1,500 Camilla online gift certificates. Total Prize Pool is $4500.00 AUD.
- 8.There will be three draws to select winners. The winners shall be selected by means of a random draw from all entries received during the competition period on 24/4/14, 31/4/14 and final draw from all entries on 7/4/14. All draws are to be conducted at 5:30PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) at Telads Australia Operations, Park View Chambers, 123 Margaret Street Toowoomba QLD 4350
- 9.The winners from each draw will be notified in writing within two days of each draw and published on www. email@example.com for a period of no less than 28 days.
- 10.Subject to any written direction should any prize remain unclaimed an unclaimed prize draw from all non-winning entries will take place at Telads Australia Operations at Park View Chambers 123 Margaret Street Toowoomba QLD 4350 at 11:00 am AEST on 24/7/14. The Winners will be notified in writing within two days of the draw and published online at www. firstname.lastname@example.org for a period not less than 28days.
- 11.Customers may only enter once. Duplicate entries will be voided. There is a limit of one prize per household and/or family. The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the terms and conditions of this promotion.
- 12.The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Subject to any State Authority, The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with another prize of equal or greater value.
- 13.An entry may be deemed invalid and ineligible for entry to the competition if the requested information on the entry is incomplete.
- 14.Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Gift certificates can be used, redeemed online at www. email@example.com Each gift voucher is valid for 12 months from 9/4/14 (or as otherwise extended by the Promoter). Any balance on your gift card which is not redeemed within the period may not be redeemed after the card’s expiry date. To check the expiry date you may contact the promoter online at www.camilla.com.au or by phone on 02 8353 1824
- 15.The Promoter’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way. Entries not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- 16.To the full extent permitted by the law the Promoter does not except any liability for any injury, damage, expenses or loss of whatsoever (whether direct or consequential) to persons or property arising from or in connection with this draw.
- 17.By submitting the entrant’s information, the entrant hereby agrees and consents to the Promoter retaining, using and processing all the data/information submitted by the entrant for its sales, marketing and promotional efforts, and to the furnishing of such data/information to related entities of the Promoter and their agents locally or overseas; and receiving marketing, advertising and promotional material from the Promoter relating to products that the Promoter may be selling, marketing, offering or promoting now or in the future through any mode of communication including postal mail, electronic transmission, voice calls, text messages and fax.
- 18.The entrant is required to provide all requested information accurately. The entrant may at any time refuse or withdraw consent, access, modify and delete his/her personal data at any time by contacting the Promoter.
- · Permit numbers: ACT Permit Number TP 14/00853 // NSW permit number LTPS/14/01641
Call: (612) 8353 1816
Email: Online@camilla.com.auCustomer Care hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm AEST